- Minimum number of components
- Patented design
- Fast and easy installation
The Ultimate Rooftop Junction Box
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: These products are made of plastic, will they last over time?
A: This is a great question! The vast majority of polymers aren’t designed for PV and to withstand harsh UV for 25+ yrs (think PVC, etc…) However, there are advanced polymers that are specifically engineered to perform in these environments for 25+ yrs. Great examples: Enphase Energy, SolarEdge, commercial skylights, NASA, the Automotive Industry. Our products are built for solar, UV and harsh weather leveraging the same advanced polymer technology found in the above products and industries, and certified with a UL1741 rating.
Q: What makes EZ Solar products better than the existing Solar Rooftop Junction Boxes?
A: There are a number of reasons Installers preferEZ Solar products over existing rooftop junction boxes.
1. Installer can wire through 3 sidewalls vs. 1 or 2. Great for Wire Management.
2. Lid is secured by stainless steel bolts matting to brass stepped inserts in the base. For O&M, you can open and close the lid as many times as you want, without any cross-threading, galling or stripping. Other boxes have tiny self-tapper bolts that can strip the box sidewall holes limiting the number of times you can access the wiring and re-close, not cool.
3. More cost effective. We believe that EVERYONE should have access to affordable renewable energy, even the average consumer!
Q: Where can I buy EZ Solar Products?
A: Please get in touch with our sales department to place an order by giving us a call (385-202-4150) or by filling out the contact form.
Q: Can I order a demo?
A: Yes, we offer free demonstration samples of our products. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to request a sample, or call us at 385-202-4150.
Q: Do you have a distributor in my area?
A: Please contact us at 385-202-4150 or fill out the contact form.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest information on our products in your inbox.
Request a Sample