The Ultimate PV Rooftop Junction Boxes
The JB-1 offers a simplified solution for composition shingle roofs. It’s fast and effective, and guaranteed not to leak.
- Enter through 3 different sidewalls.
- Patented design
- Stainless steel bolts and brass inserts
- V-shaped design is the first layer of defense against
Designed for larger systems, the JB-1.XL has more space inside, with the same features installers love about the original JB-1.
- Larger box at a lower cost
- Fast and easy installation
- Din Rail pre-installed
- Made from advanced durable polycarbonate
+ superior components, UL1741, Type 3R
JB-1 Installation Instructions
high-quality, installer friendly and cost effective
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: These products are made of plastic, will they last over time?
A: This is a great question! The vast majority of polymers aren’t designed for PV and to withstand harsh UV for 25+ yrs (think PVC, etc…) However, there are advanced polymers that are specifically engineered to perform in these environments for 25+ yrs. Great examples: Enphase Energy, SolarEdge, commercial skylights, NASA, the Automotive Industry. Our products are built for solar, UV and harsh weather leveraging the same advanced polymer technology found in the above products and industries, and certified with a UL1741 rating.
Q: What makes EZ Solar products better than the existing Solar Rooftop Junction Boxes?
A: There are a number of reasons Installers preferEZ Solar products over existing rooftop junction boxes.
1. Installer can wire through 3 sidewalls vs. 1 or 2. Great for Wire Management.
2. Lid is secured by stainless steel bolts matting to brass stepped inserts in the base. For O&M, you can open and close the lid as many times as you want, without any cross-threading, galling or stripping. Other boxes have tiny self-tapper bolts that can strip the box sidewall holes limiting the number of times you can access the wiring and re-close, not cool.
3. More cost effective. We believe that EVERYONE should have access to affordable renewable energy, even the average consumer!
Q: Where can I buy EZ Solar Products?
A: Please get in touch with our sales department to place an order by giving us a call (385-202-4150) or by filling out the contact form.
Q: Can I order a demo?
A: Yes, we offer free demonstration samples of our products. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to request a sample, or call us at 385-202-4150.
Q: Do you have a distributor in my area?
A: Please contact us at 385-202-4150 or fill out the contact form.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest information on our products in your inbox.
Request a Sample